JF Floor Unveiled
Posted: Sep 19, 2011 by Dan Rowe | 0 comments
Arguably one of the coolest new features of the JustFoodERP Release 11.01 is the addition of JF Floor. A simple name for a pretty complex module, JF Floor provides a mobile web interface that can be accessed by handheld or tablet devices running over a wireless network. Basically, it helps with any procedure you need to perform on the Floor of your manufacturing or distribution company.
Some of the top features of JF Floor include:
• Remote, real-time warehouse connectivity to JustFoodERP with a low cost user license
• The ability to use a handheld scanner, forklift mounted tablet, or any other portable device. If you can access a web browser, you can access JF Floor.
• Pick, ship, receive, put-away, move and count inventory all from out on the warehouse floor
• Receive raw materials, consume and output production, and print barcode labels when and where you need to.
• Configurable interface that can be tailored to your business and your users.
Do you have any questions about how JF Floor can help your food business? We’d love to share more with you.
Dan Rowe steers the product direction at JustFoodERP, ensuring that our development teams are working on relevant functionality for a broad range of customers. He was the very first implementation hire at JustFoodERP, with experience working on 30+ customer projects. Dan can be reached at email@example.com
Blog post currently doesn't have any comments.
Subscribe to Our Blog
We have now made it really easy to keep up-to-date with our blog through RSS feeds and email updates!